CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'm Out!


I can stretch my legs!!! YEAH!


Yesterday an IBR volunteer came to the shelter where I was in IL and pulled me out of there. It was very noisy with a lot of dogs. I was very sad while I was there.


I was adopted from the shelter, but the person who adopted me didn't have a fence high enough to keep me confined so she gave me away! The person she gave me to brought me back to the shelter.


The IBR volunteer cannot figure out why anyone wouldn't like me. She said I am a very sweet boy and full of love, I'm handsome too! She took me to the dr. I was very friendly with everyone in the office, lots of kisses and tail wagging. I even play bowed a dog that was in line waiting.


I am about 55 lbs, but I could stand to add about 5-6 lbs to my slim figure. Aside from that I looked very healthy, my eyes are bright white, and my fur is very soft. I am up to date on all my vetting too.


I spent the night at the dr. office, not because I am sick, but they called it boarding. Then another IBR volunteer who was driving back to Ohio took me with her. I got into her car. Freckles was in there too! He is a nice boy and he still needs a fur-ever home too. This is his Petfinder Page:



So I am going into foster care in Ohio, but don't worry. You can still adopt me even if you don't live in Ohio.


Check my blog again soon. It will have updates all about me from my new foster home.


Handsome Setter Kisses,


Guinness


0 comments: