CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

I'm Home!






I did it, I worked my way into my foster familles hearts, they have decided to adopt me. IBR dogs have a sneaky way of doing that, with our foster families and adopters!

Please check out the other dogs in foster care that needs fur-ever homes. Recently many have been adopted, Summer waited a long time for her fur-ever homes, and its gets better! Pooh and Bronson are in foster care together and love each other so much they are getting adopted together! One foster home has both her kids getting adopted too. Maddie (Madonna) and Stephan are going their fur-ever homes too!

Every time a dog gets adopted it opens a spot for another to come in, and their are ALWAYS dogs that need to come in. If you would like to open your home and foster please fill out our foster home application and our foster home coordinator will give you a call. Being a foster home is very rewarding.

If your house is full and you cannot foster their are many other ways to help. We always need drivers for transports, that is how I got to Ohio! The foster care coordinator picked me up out of a shelter in the Chicago suburbs and another foster mom helped me get to Ohio on her way back home.

We can always use donations* too. Sponsors are needed to help with vetting expenses. IBR does not turn away sick or injured dogs. Cricket Q just came in recently and is Heartworm Positive and is boarder line positive for Rocky Mountain Spotted fever. Those pesky ticks and mosquitoes!!

Thank you following my journey on my way to my fur-ever home!

Time to go play...

Big Handsome Setter Love and Kisses,

Guinness
*All donations are tax deductible as we are a 501C3 charity.

0 comments: